TOP OF THE LINE SPINE & GEAR PROTECTION - UP TO 93% IMPACT REDUCTION
NOW AVAILABLE IN LIMITED EDITON TRON COLOURS!
An excellent rider’s backpack that meets the highest demands for back protectors and gives you all the benefits of a versatile backpack.
The slender, more compact version of the iconic Boblbee pack; durable, reliable and built to last. Ultra stylish and with great attention to detail and finish. A truly unique innovation that is so much more than a backpack.
The GTX-series is the update of the GTO (prev. Peoples Delite Aero) and is our top-of-the-line series.
|Size:||20,8 × 12,6 × 7,5 in
53 × 32 × 19 cm
|Weight:||4,85 lbs / 1800 g|
|Volume:||915-1200 cu.in. /15-20 L|
|Maximum laptop size:||13 × 9 × 2 in
33 × 23 × 5 cm
|Download Boblbee GTX 20L manual »|
- Protective front pocket with reflective striping.
- Safety lock - aluminum/nylon.
- 14” laptop compartment/or hydration.
- Ergonomic waist support.
- Waist belt attachment [included].
- Velcro belt attachment.
- Accessory attachments.
- Stabilizing hip padding.
- Super ventilated soft foam back panel.
- Phone pocket, detachable.
- Pocket attachments.
- Reflective 3M - traffic comp. EN 471 [incl. x2].
- IATA luggage norms: Can be used as cabin luggage.
- Design optimized for bike and speed riders.
- "Speed Class" Level 2 Back Protector.
- Only 4,6kN average force transfer [CE-TüV].
- Top level protection for your gear.
- Optimized aerodynamics.
- Action balanced and stabilizing ergonomics.
Goods usually ship within 3-5 business days. For a list of countries where we ship, please select at the top of the website.
Shipping cost varies according to the country of destination as well as order physical size. Shipping charges will be stated at all times in your basket.
Customs and VAT
All prices stated are valid in accordance with Swedish tax regulations and Swedish law, within the EU, VAT of 25% is included in all prices and will be in Euro or Swedish Krona throughout the site. Delivery costs are not included and will be clearly stated on your order. Please note, for countries outside the EU, costs for customs and duties where applicable, will be charged by the transporter. Point 65 Sweden is not responsible for any added customs charges applied by a local government outside the EU. Customers outside the EU will be charged in USD.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your unused merchandise in the original packaging within 14 days from the day you receive your merchandise for a prompt refund.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give your order number and request a Merchandise Return Form. When you have filled in and sent us your Merchandise Return Form you can return your unused merchandise to us. You have to pay for the shipment. If you are returning your item for credit, your credit card will be credited the price of the product/products and VAT, excluding shipping costs. As soon as we have received the goods and approved the return, we will credit your account. As the repayment process involves a number of stages, your money will normally appear back in your account within 1-2 weeks.