THE ULTIMATE PROTECTIVE CAMERA BACKPACK
If you’re looking for a rugged protective camera pack to match your active and demanding lifestyle, the ProCam 500 XT (extended) is your choice!
The innovative Double-High-Density Shell combines the best protection with lightweight portability. The ProCam is a fantastic option whether you’re a professional action photographer or a dedicated amateur wishing to bike, ski, or travel safely with your equipment.
The Double-High-Density foam body (DHDSTM) is highly shock-absorbing and offers stable support and excellent ergonomics thanks to its body molded shell, both when it’s empty or fully packed. Superior protection is provided due to the Stone Guard and the internal Impactor ShieldTM that enhance protection between the gear and the carrier.
✔︎ Design optimized for action photographers.
✔︎ Top level protection for your equipment.
✔︎ Flexible camera equipment organization.
✔︎ Action balanced and stabilizing ergonomics.
- Impact protective laminated foam body.
- Back protector shield [integrated].
- Body foam back panel.
- Camera organizer-suspended by screws.
- Velvet dividers, reinforced [removable].
- High visibility polyester lining.
- Filter and cable pockets.
- 10” tablet pockets.
- Memory card pockets - 3.
- Tripod attachment - with straps.
- Accessory attachment.
- External accessory pockets.
- Water-repellent coated zipper.
- Ergonomic velcro waistband/safety lock
- “Movement” neoprene shoulder straps.
- Phone/accessory pockets.
- Packing straps attachment.
- Reflective 3M - traffic compliant EN 471.
- Stone Guard - protection for the camera body.
|Size:||21 × 13 × 9 in
54 × 33 × 23 cm
|Weight:||5,9 lbs / 2700 g|
|Volume:||1830 cu.in. /30 l|
|IATA Luggage Norms: Can be used as cabin luggage.|
Goods usually ship within 3-5 business days. For a list of countries where we ship, please select at the top of the website.
Shipping cost varies according to the country of destination as well as order physical size. Shipping charges will be stated at all times in your basket.
Customs and VAT
All prices stated are valid in accordance with Swedish tax regulations and Swedish law, within the EU, VAT of 25% is included in all prices and will be in Euro or Swedish Krona throughout the site. Delivery costs are not included and will be clearly stated on your order. Please note, for countries outside the EU, costs for customs and duties where applicable, will be charged by the transporter. Point 65 Sweden is not responsible for any added customs charges applied by a local government outside the EU. Customers outside the EU will be charged in USD.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your unused merchandise in the original packaging within 14 days from the day you receive your merchandise for a prompt refund.
1. Contact email@example.com
2. Give your order number and request a Merchandise Return Form. When you have filled in and sent us your Merchandise Return Form you can return your unused merchandise to us. You have to pay for the shipment. If you are returning your item for credit, your credit card will be credited the price of the product/products and VAT, excluding shipping costs. As soon as we have received the goods and approved the return, we will credit your account. As the repayment process involves a number of stages, your money will normally appear back in your account within 1-2 weeks.