FLEXIBLE, RUGGED PROTECTION FOR YOUR CAMERA & ACCESSORIES
Complete with parachute-style harness and shoulder strap, the MT Cargo offers relaxed carrying security at high speeds. Made from heavy-duty 1680 Denier ballistic nylon and with a bumper shield protecting the main compartment, it's also suitable for compact DSLRs or camcorders.
Optimized for carrying multiple accessories.
Flexible protection for compact DSLR cameras.
Rugged construction with multiple ways to carry.
- Body - strong 1680D cross nylon shell.
- Protective shield/sleeve hanger for sweater/jacket.
- Large zipped front opening - DSLR size.
- Accessory pouch / wallet [detachable].
- Accessory pockets - rubber canvas reinforced.
- Bottle holder - both sides, nylon mesh.
- Hip sleeve pockets - both sides, zipped.
- Waist belt - 50 mm with ITW release buckle.
- Backpack harness - 4 point mount [detachable].
- Shoulder strap attachment [included].
|Size:||13 × 8,8 × 5,2 in
33 × 22 × 13 cm
|Weight:||2,3 lbs / 1100 g|
|Volume:||303 cu.in. /5 l|
Camera Capacity: Fits DSLR house with a shorter lens mounted. Also suitable for camcorders or compact SLR camera.
Goods usually ship within 3-5 business days. For a list of countries where we ship, please select at the top of the website.
Shipping cost varies according to the country of destination as well as order physical size. Shipping charges will be stated at all times in your basket.
Customs and VAT
All prices stated are valid in accordance with Swedish tax regulations and Swedish law, within the EU, VAT of 25% is included in all prices and will be in Euro or Swedish Krona throughout the site. Delivery costs are not included and will be clearly stated on your order. Please note, for countries outside the EU, costs for customs and duties where applicable, will be charged by the transporter. Point 65 Sweden is not responsible for any added customs charges applied by a local government outside the EU. Customers outside the EU will be charged in USD.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your unused merchandise in the original packaging within 14 days from the day you receive your merchandise for a prompt refund.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give your order number and request a Merchandise Return Form. When you have filled in and sent us your Merchandise Return Form you can return your unused merchandise to us. You have to pay for the shipment. If you are returning your item for credit, your credit card will be credited the price of the product/products and VAT, excluding shipping costs. As soon as we have received the goods and approved the return, we will credit your account. As the repayment process involves a number of stages, your money will normally appear back in your account within 1-2 weeks.