THE ULTIMATE HARDSHELL PROTECTIVE CAMERA BACKPACK
With optimal weight distribution and proven back protection, the Vortex 14 L provides safe carrying conditions for both the equipment and yourself. Slip out of the shoulder straps and rotate the casing to your front and you have immediate desktop access to your camera gear!
Even with a maximum load, the hardshell wing supports against your hip with amazing stability. You're even free to walk around with the bag in fold-down “ready mode”, where it also doubles as a support for a monopod.
The Boblbee Vortex14L uses your own body to suspend itself, thanks to a heavy-duty waist belt and double release buckles for security.
- Impact protective ABS shell.
- Shell color: Phantom Matt Black only.
- Sleeve pocket [top].
- Attachment point for Side Winders.
- Waist belt with steel/nylon carabiners.
- Shoulder straps with pocket attachment.
- Cargo bridge for tripod/ski/snowboard.
- Accessory compartment.
- Stabilizing hip padding.
- Cargo straps [tripod/tent].
- Triple layers dividers.
- Mesh pockets.
- Hip support.
- ATA luggage norms: Can be used as cabin luggage.
- Design for photographers in motion.
- Fast access to your gear while carrying!
- Protection for your equipment.
- Stabilizing ergonomics.
||22 × 13 × 9 in
56 × 33 × 22 cm
||7,3 lbs / 3300 g
||854 cu.in. /14 l
|Maximum laptop size:
||15 × 10 × 2 in
38 × 26 × 5 cm
Goods usually ship within 3-5 business days. For a list of countries where we ship, please select at the top of the website.
Shipping cost varies according to the country of destination as well as order physical size. Shipping charges will be stated at all times in your basket.
Customs and VAT
All prices stated are valid in accordance with Swedish tax regulations and Swedish law, within the EU, VAT of 25% is included in all prices and will be in Euro or Swedish Krona throughout the site. Delivery costs are not included and will be clearly stated on your order. Please note, for countries outside the EU, costs for customs and duties where applicable, will be charged by the transporter. Point 65 Sweden is not responsible for any added customs charges applied by a local government outside the EU. Customers outside the EU will be charged in USD.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your unused merchandise in the original packaging within 14 days from the day you receive your merchandise for a prompt refund.
1. Contact email@example.com
2. Give your order number and request a Merchandise Return Form. When you have filled in and sent us your Merchandise Return Form you can return your unused merchandise to us. You have to pay for the shipment. If you are returning your item for credit, your credit card will be credited the price of the product/products and VAT, excluding shipping costs. As soon as we have received the goods and approved the return, we will credit your account. As the repayment process involves a number of stages, your money will normally appear back in your account within 1-2 weeks.