LIMITED EDITON TRON
This striking color combo is ultra stylish and with great attention to detail and finish.
The Point 65 Boblbee 25L and 20L shells and harnesses have been designed to minimize impact forces being applied to the user’s back area, and to transfer energy away from the central part of the back. By distributing the force from a point of impact over as large an area as possible, the hard shell creates a shock absorption zone to meet any impact at a distance from the body. The added energy-travel-time aids in reducing shock waves. With the superb average value of 3.4 kN (kilo-newton), the Boblbee 25L GTX passed its certification with one of the best test results ever recorded!
Level 1 and 2 are the two officially recognized impact allowance limits, according to European Union norms, of which level 2 is the highest certification. We take special pride in being credited by TÜV* at the very highest level.
ULTIMATE GEAR PROTECTION
Point 65’s unique combination of materials and shapes create superior ergonomic characteristics. The backpacks offer action-balanced and stabilizing features for people on the move. The S-design with the Lumbar Support SystemTM separates the upper “load area” from the lower lumbar area, providing excellent weight distribution and reducing stress on your back. In combination with the bucket seat harness, it gives you the comfort of “a second skin”.
The interior organiser is developed for the modern traveller and/or professional and consist of:
• Large expandable compartment for misc gear
• 15'' laptop sleeve with protective divider and velcro straps
• 2 document/tablet compartments
• Large mesh pocket
• Small mesh pocket
• Zippered pocket
• 4 standard card and pen sleeves
• Top cover with ratchet/buckle closing mechanism on top of the standard bungee closing. This provides additional water resistance and prevents flutter at high speeds.
• Single press EVA foam back panel for additional ventilation, shock absorption and comfort.
• Steel d-rings and upgraded waist belt.